Saturday, February 19, 2011

Metro Mint, new Radiohead, and Video games

I made a plan to spend the weekend in! NB is in ATX visiting his family and I may have said I was not going anywhere at all this weekend. That idea lasted all of 3 hours. 

I found myself in Addison last night after dinner-  Radiohead 'Creep' via Karaoke and a few Patrons later, I was in a hotel room with friend. Oh and just as luck would have it- I started shark week- YES MY PERIOD! What?! YES! I am a week early, wtf, how did that happen? Did not matter anyways, friend was down for well lets just say,  he was very supportive of my needs. I kept my boots on too and now I feel like a real dirty cowgirl, but I digress. You don't want to hear raunchy deets about my night with my legs in the most contorted positions or how I may have dug my boot heel into his ass so hard it left marks. Btw- he says I was stabbing him with heel- I think he is a liar! There was only a little dig for encouragement going on.

Nope this post is not about that. 
Well it is but it isn't.

I really just wanted to post a pic of my elf chicha in Rift. 

I have my Metro Mint water, some apple slices, the new Radiohead playing in the background and am playing Rift. I will play this game on and off for the entire weekend as my choochie heals and I regain my good girl powa.

Pic posted. Mission accomplished. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment