Saturday, February 12, 2011

Epic Failure- Drunk Text/Emailing

The iphone has a very big screen but after you have had a few drinks, it gets a little difficult to see. I suppose that is true with anything.

When you are 'dating', you collect phone numbers and email addresses of people whom you find interesting and possibly want to get to know better and you put these numbers in your phone. The day of the crumpled up piece of paper died a decade ago. Anywhoo.

When you are dating, sleeping with, seeing, flirting, getting to know several people at the same time that have the same initials, same last names, same first names or any of those combinations- drunk texting/emailing or any contact really is just not a good idea. And if you are really really drunk- texting/emailing/calling is just not a good idea.

For example (this was from last night)

I recieved a text message from dude.

Dude: Where ya at?
Me in reply to text but to someone else's email: you need toknow that you dontneedtoknow you nosey motherfucker.


What just happened here? I have no idea. I mean I really have no idea what happened there. AND THIS WAS NOT THE ONLY JUMBLED TEXT/EMAIL COMBO I sent last night. I sent  2 others but more innocent. I know-epic failure. I did send the most apologetic email to all parties involved.

Lesson of the day? For me: DON'T REPLY FOR FUCK SAKE!



 Reason number #39 why I hate the iphone:



YOU CAN NOT BE ON THE DL ON THE IPHONE!
This jacked up piece of shit has to display who sent the TEXT! So if you meet Jim and put his name in your contacts as Jim Likes to Get Rimmed, he will most likely text you when you are out to dinner with your parents and your phone is on the table and plain sight. Has this happen to me? Luckily, no.  But you are saying to yourself, 'Trollop, if Jim would call his name would also show up as Jim Likes to Get Rimmed". My answer to you is "Text is king! Who talks on the phone anymore? Especially some dude you just met who likes to get rimmed or whatever."








  

0 comments:

Post a Comment