Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love, Trolling and Lulz

I love to laugh. I keep myself rolling laughing all day long. I find being serious very difficult- even when at work. If laughter is the best medicine I will never be sick. 

I date, you know that. I date someone more seriously than others and rarely share with anyone the inner workings of our 'relationship'. I have a great time with him. He is hilarious and we keep each other in stitches when we are together. I keep most of what we share close to the chest like a good hand of cards I do not want anyone to see.

With that said- bring on the other boys!!!

This Text is from, well, he has no nick name yet- he is hilarious but all we talk about is getting it on. Maybe our friendship is too shallow for him to even have a nick name.





Trolling. Maybe you know or maybe you don't know that sometimes I am a troll. Our latest trolling adventure (oh yes I said our) is on a dating website. I have not had so many hours of laughs sitting at my desk. I have a profile there- very honest and open and basically TRUTHFUL. If you would ever read it, you would know that I am not looking for anything but LULZ- but not everyone understands that. If you get through my entire profile, which is hilarious, you will come down to a part where I say who should message me and who should not. I write about LARP and NINJAS and alpha males- I actually do this as a deterrent. I respond to everyone, some men are very rude and tell me to get a life and get off dating websites, others say they are looking for soul mates- I always respond. Always. If you greet me with friendliness, I will respond that I am just messing around and wish you luck looking for your special person. If you greet me with hostility, you will have your ass served to you. If you are unsure and you just greet me- I will engage you in a string of messages so long and so hilarious- you will think that this dating website is comedy central and will join me in my future trolling activities.

My army of trolls grows with every message.



0 comments:

Post a Comment