Tuesday, April 5, 2011

If you are fucked up in the head, chances are- we are gonna hook up!

I think secretly (not so secretly, anymore) I love crazy people.

It seems if someone is emotionally unstable, I will seek them out and date them! Especially if it is the type of person who says they are cool with the whole casual relationship thing, but they really want a relationship and think that they can change your mind- yeah I think I can sniff you out of a crowd of five million and give you and only you my phone number.

I canceled my date with cowboy for the third time in two weeks. I may have wanted to see the kilt and cowboy boots more than actually spend time to get to know the guy. And maybe I wanted him to keep calling me 'Dahlin' in that thick ass southern accent, maybe, just maybe.

Ok lets recap the men in my life, shall we.

There is NB- our drama is on a whole other level of crazy.

There was Mucha Lucha who is very bi-polar and gone.

And We have Cowboy.

Cowboy is has emo/bi polar tendencies and has ex hang ups. I got them too, I am not being judgy- I am still heart broken over the Canadian who used to tweet as @LycanMercutio- but, I digress.

This is why I canceled the date with Cowboy, again.

So he was dogging his ex a little bit and that wasn't a big deal to me but what was a big deal to me was the random BUT SOMETIMES YOU GET ATTACHED bullshit. This is red flag for me. I quickly used my Rift excuse to get out of that convo. Cowboy is super sweet guy but again I think I have found someone who is looking for that girlfriend- and I am not her. I did tell him I do not, under any circumstances, want a relationship.

In other news:

My stranger danger friend from the wrong number plays picture caption with me. I bet he is a psycho too- but  it doesn't matter as he is thousands of miles away from me.


He looks a lot psycho, right? Figures.



2 comments:

BenJoBubble said...

LMAO @ Leaving Las Vegas ... And poor Cowboy... just wanted somewhere to hang his boots. You stick to your guns, Annie Oakley!

Trollop said...

Cowboy is sweet and that deep southern accent is WOW- but I don't want him chasing waterfalls. Ya hurd?

Post a Comment