Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Celibacy, beer, and tarot card readings, oh my.

On Celibacy:
A beautiful day, a fantastic lunch, great conversation about MMOs, kilt, kinky, and a thick southern drawl broke my vow of celibacy.
As if I cared, anyways.

I did a little purging of my personal life (read: no more NB) and played low key on the flirting for a few days. 11 days later I decided to jump back into the sack with a cowboy. Cowboy is super sweet and super high energy and fucking him was like fucking someone who was on coke. Anyways... Cowboy is the ultimate vanilla lover- very willing to please, very shy, not adventurous, but very eager. There may have been a belt laying on the floor that I may have picked up and slapped his ass with and when I asked him if he would like for me to whip him, he responded with  'I don't know'. 'I DON'T KNOW' MEANS YES!
After rolling around in the hay for a while, we got into a deep discussion about sex. Cowboy disclosed that his experiences have not been kinky or adventurous and I told him that I could change that for him, if he was willing. He is willing. I will be his coach.

I have had great lovers in my life and have been fortunate enough to have a kinky coach myself. So, I will play the kinky forward. Teach this cowboy a few kinky tricks or two and he can then pass this on to other lovers he will have and so on and so forth. See what I just did there? I am always trying to help someone *smile*


On Beer: 
What has gotten into me since St. Pat's day: BEER!!! Not only do I enjoy Guinness, I now enjoy Modelo - thanks to Cowboy for introducing this to me.
On Tarot card reading: 

When I was 20, I stopped by a local fortune teller shop and on a whim paid for a tarot reading for myself and my roommate. It was all on a whim. I thought the lady was complete bullshit- she told me all the things that a 20 year old did not want to hear- about, a failed marriage, failure at romance, moving states, relationships in general, depression, excess substance use... Bullshit, right? All of what I remember her telling me has come true. There are details of my personal life that I do not share on any platform, these are details that I always keep to myself until I feel trust with that person I am disclosing to. But trust me, the bitch was spot on. 

This weekend, on a whim again, at the Forth Worth Main Street Arts Festival, a palm reading sign caught my eye. I thought to myself, why the F not. At this point in my life, I do not have many unanswered life questions and for the most part, I do not have many problems. I am happy with who I am and where I am in my life. So, needless to say I had no questions for Psychic Contessa (name on her card by the way). Contessa asked me if I prefer to have my tarot cards read instead of my palm and I agreed. She asked me if I had any questions for her and I responded 'just tell me what you see'.

This is what she told me about the present:

  • People are two faced to me, happy to my face but jealous of me behind my back. 
  • There are some people who wish I was not happy.
  • I am a happy and giving person that thinks of others before myself.
  • I am stable in my life but wish for more wealth.
  • I cannot keep a relationship for very long and may also self sabotage the relationships.
  • I meet people and connect with them easily- but often lose touch.
  • I loved someone very deeply and think of him every night.


Pretty generic enough. I mean these facts could basically fit anyone. 

This is what she told me about the future:

  • I will own my own business in 4 years.
  • I will meet a man in the next 3 months who will make me rethink my stance on relationships.
  • I will be traveling in the next 2 months for more than 2 weeks but less than a month and this trip will make me extremely happy.
  • In the next 6 months there will be a huge change with your job and your location.
  • Money will be coming my way from now until 6 months from now, a substantial amount.
  • I will remain healthy. 
  • I will remarry.
So. Meh, lets see if any of these things happen to me. AND IF THEY DO I AM GOING BACK TO HER FOR LOTTO NUMBERS! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment